Saturday, May 5, 2012

My Review of NKJV Classic Companion Bible

Originally submitted at AllBibles.com

NKJV Classic Companion Bible Burgundy Bonded Leather

Take the Word with you wherever you go! Nelson's Classic Companion Bible offers a complete New King James Version Bible in a handy size that's perfect for purse, suitcase, backpack, or briefcase. If you're a daily com...


I love this Bible

By EB from Ceres, CA on 5/5/2012

 

5out of 5

Pros: Fits even in small bags, Good for traveling, Small, Complete bible, Ribbon Bookmark, Easy to keep on hand 247

Cons: Print is very small

Best Uses: For studying, Read when waiting, Between classes, Breaks at work

I love this Bible. I keep mine in my purse and so it goes wherever my purse goes(nearly everywhere). If I'm working I switch it over to my work stuff and take it with me to read at lunch or on breaks. I often have studied for lessons on breaks. I have used it for teaching Sunday School since it's often the Bible I study out of anyway but it can be hard to hold it open and turn pages while standing and teaching a group of twenty k-2nd graders. I also wish it had more than one ribbon bookmark as I find myself using it more and more as my primary Bible these days since I almost always have it with me and I don't see much reason to take two Bibles to Chruch if I don't need to. The print is small though I can read it fine and while it is small I would not recomend it to young children or anyone that has trouble reading small print.

(legalese)

No comments:

Post a Comment